Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hey Everyone!!

Hey guys! I just made a post about this on Facebook.. but it's been suggested to me that I put it on my blog, as well.

So, I recently bought a journal from Denik.  They are a company that has artists send their art in to be made into journals, notebooks, etc...  $1 from each purchase of a journal or notebook is donated to a foundation that is helping build schools for places that don't have any.  Right now, they are working on one in Mali, Africa.  Also, 5% of each sale goes to the artist!  So, of course, I totally support what they are doing, and I was talking to the guy that sold me the journal.

He mentioned that anyone is able to send art into their site and can be put on the cover for their products if it gets a good enough response... so, that got me SUPER interested.  So, I decided, "what the heck," and sent one in today.

So, if I get at least 300 "likes" "loves" whatever.. they will make me my own copy of a journal, and send one to me.  If I get 500, they will go ahead and make a mass production of them to turn into their product.

So, I'm asking a big favor of you guys!! You guys should all go here to give my picture a little love, so maybe I can get something from it! I was just thinking I could give it a shot and make all of this nonsense drawing worth it. (:

And it would be even COOLER of you guys if you shared the picture for me too and got some of your friends to like it for me.. even if they don't.. just because it'd be a very nice thing to do (;

Thank you guys so much for your love and support.. and I just hope it's worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment