Sunday, August 5, 2012

I'm new to this...

Well, it seemed like everyone and their dog either has or has started a blog... so I figured I should go ahead and start one of my own. (: So I don't even know where to start... I'm Kenzie (: I'm married to the amazing Jeremy Boren.  We got married on February 11th, 2012.. we'll have been married for six months next Saturday.. so we're still new to this whole married thing.  It's fun, though.. I love it!  


We live in a little one bedroom duplex in the North end of Spanish Fork.. the other apartment isn't rented out though... it's just full of our crazy old land lady's junk..so it's nice and quiet. (: The only real noise problems we have are a neighbor across the street has a hound dog, and our land lady lives next door and has an incredibly whiny and loud mutt... but that's it though... benefits of living in the old people part of Spanish. Our apartment is pretty tiny.. There is basically one wall separating the living room, kitchen, laundry room, and bedroom and bathroom... but how much room do you need as a newly wed couple, right?  


Jeremy and I both work at the Spanish Fork Jimmy John's here in town.. I'm a manager/supervisor..person, as well as Jeremy.. Jeremy just came back from a 7 week training course for Jimmy John's management.. He spend 3 weeks in Champaign and Charleston, IL and then 4 more weeks in Tempe, AZ.  It really sucked.. for me at least.. it wasn't fun just barely being married and then being separated for that long. :b He and the store owners son are going to start a store in Springville, which Jeremy will be the Assistant Manager of.  I've been offered to go do the same training as Jeremy in IL to become a GM here in Spanish Fork.. I'm not sure on that one yet still.

There isn't a whole lot of exciting things going on around here right now... Just waiting to start on the Springville store.. and once things settle down, we will start looking at school.  Kids are definitely not in the cards for a few years.. Right now we're looking for a little pick up truck for me to drive around since we only have one car. And it's a manual... which doesn't work well for me. (;  And because Jeremy and I work completely opposite schedules, I've been having to walk to work.. not to complain.. but I'd much rather drive, haha.

Well, I don't know what else to write about... so tah-dah! This concludes my first blog (:




No comments:

Post a Comment